- This is how Facebook shatters startups if acquisition rejected
- Happy Ending? Maybe not! : Digg sold to Betaworks for $150K
- Kodak might not sell their patents after receiving low bids
- iPhone 5 mock-up catching fumes, (of Curiosity)! at the IFA 2012
- What the popular social trends would have been like in Retro style [Video]
The Blogging activity, which began basically as a form of collecting or gathering Information, has no wonder become one of the Business fators these days.
Blogs, which derived from ‘Web’ and ‘Logs’, are today’s top resort for businesses to improve their online presence. Blogging has made easy for the Businesses to stand out in the Competition with various innovative techniques and Ideas. Blogging has become one of the key Factors for businesses to maintain and Improve their presence among their Customers and Future clients.
Business Blogging is on the rise providing useful information about the products and let the customers to get to know the company itself. Business blogging is the best way for the bonding between the business and its customers and also increases the chances for conversion for the business.
So, for businesses of all sizes, these days, Blogging as a business has become a must. Here is an Infographic on the Business of Blogging.
Are you making proper use of Blogging for your business? Share your views and comments below.