- iPhone 5 mock-up catching fumes, (of Curiosity)! at the IFA 2012
- Acer cringes before Google : Cancels Aliyun-powered-Smartphone event
- Nexus 7 Meltdown: China user to be handed free Google Glass
- Samsung Galaxy S3 hits 10M sales milestone in 50 days(a little early)
- The War : YouTube app removed from iOS 6 Beta 4 as Apple breaks Google ties
Image Courtesy : The Verge
According to recent reports, confirmed by The Verge, prove that Google plus is rolling out Events and Local features into its app.
According to recent reports, which have been confirmed by The Verge, show that Google is rolling out Events and Local features for its Google plus app.
The reports say that inside the APK for the new Google+ app are references to features called “Events” and “Local,” listed alongside Photos, Circles, and the other modules currently found in the app’s navigation pane.
Of course, the discovery unto itself doesn’t mean that the features are immediately forthcoming, but the incorporation of events as well as geolocation-oriented functionality are obvious areas for Google to explore as it brings its social network up to par with Facebook.
What do you think of the new Google plus app and the updates to it? Share your thoughts and comments below.