- Google Wallet seems to be a failure with a bumpy start
- User Experience Design illustrated in a nutshell [Infographic]
- Comscore : Pinterest crosses 10 Million US Uniques faster than any other site
- Apple 7-inch tablet to be called ‘iPad Mini’ [Reports]
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean: Photo sphere, Gesture typing, multi-users on tablets and more
A week ago Google Glass took the Runway at the NYC Spring Fashion Week DVF 2012 and now Google release entire event ‘Behind the scenes’ filmed with the Google Glass.
Last week was technology meeting fashion with the runway models sporting Google Glass headsets last week during New York Fashion Week, including an appearance from Diane von Furstenberg and Google’s Sergey Brin.
Google teamed with Furstenberg to shoot a video with Glass that documents the behind-the-scenes making of a fashion show, and now the video project has finally made its way to the DVF Google+ page. The description for the video, titled “DVF through Glass,” explained all of the footage was filmed with just Google Glass:
“Experience the DVF Spring 2013 show at New York Fashion Week through the eyes of the people who made it happen—the stylists, the models and Diane von Furstenberg herself. All the footage you see here was filmed using only Glass, Google’s latest technology that lets you capture moments from a unique, new perspective. See what happens when fashion and technology come together like you’ve never seen before.”
What do you think of the Google Glass going public at various events along with Google co-founder Sergey Brin? Share your thoughts and comments below.